What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Jackquelegs

Dragonplate armor is actually NOT as good as Daedric armor. It's just easier to craft (WAY more raw materials) and lighter to hull around.

I'm currently using all Daedric except for the chest piece which is the Ebony Mail (FYI it's completely OP if you plan to sneak in heavy armor)

lowfat

Staff member
Get your enchanting and smithing skills up, once you do create a set of buffed element armor, hunt dragons, profit.
Use ice against fire and fire against ice.

For me the pesky thing with dragons is not having the force landing shout yet and even zoomed I hate using bows unless I have too.
This is my third character. My first one I did do the whole enchanting & smithing thing. This time I am doing zero ranged weaponry. So dragons tend to eat me a lot. But it makes the game hard and still enjoyable. Even at 220 hours in.

Shadowmeph

my gear is all found gear my enchanting and other stuff like that is very low.

TedShackley

I was an elf for 2 weeks or so until I was drunk and forgot where I stashed a load of goodies, so I got sick of looking for it and started as a cat this time, they sure sound strange when attacking and taking damage

So this time I'm using a carryweight cheat of 2300, doesn't take long to build up cash from body looting, no I have $140,000 and try to only check important people and chests. And I have a major potion inventory, I only need %25 of the types of potions.

Resisting urge to start another character, and play 2 at a time

Shadowmeph

lol I have so many stashes I can only remember one and that is a house where I just walk in the front door and drop everything on the floor lol

Latest posts

Twitter