What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

sswilson

Staff member

Thanks, downloading while we speak. For the first one, are the top two files mutually exclusive or should I be downloading and installing both?

As far as gameplay goes... just starting to get my feet wet and learning the controls, but the current setup of 4G+ hexacore with OC'd SLI 560ti cards so far has pegged itself to 60 FPS without a hickup.

TedShackley

I have dreams about the game, like last night, wasn't good quality sleep either, in the dream I was supposed to be doing something but I didn't know what, felt like the same basic dream all night, and the feeling of part of my brain wondering/trying to remember what quest or what I was supposed to be doing, while I was actually doing something, not fighting, just a 'go use that there' type quest feeling to it....???

same thing a few nights ago, I was in a house with some puzzle type thing with big light/statue things upstairs and downstairs , but I was half awake, and couldn't figure out what to do since it was just a dream

Valamyr

I have dreams about the game, like last night, wasn't good quality sleep either, in the dream I was supposed to be doing something but I didn't know what, felt like the same basic dream all night, and the feeling of part of my brain wondering/trying to remember what quest or what I was supposed to be doing, while I was actually doing something, not fighting, just a 'go use that there' type quest feeling to it....???

same thing a few nights ago, I was in a house with some puzzle type thing with big light/statue things upstairs and downstairs , but I was half awake, and couldn't figure out what to do since it was just a dream
Next time you're dreaming about Skyrim, look at the quest arrows ;)

Latest posts

Twitter