What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

TokeR

Haha, well don't make it sound any better than it looks I cant afford to be spending that much on games when I have a new build coming up in a few months!

Lamb

I cancelled some other game just to have it actually (BF3 & Rage) :haha:

And a new build in a few months? You don't need one, what you got is quite powerful :thumb:

I'm getting a 2nd lightning soon just to make my own PC last a bit longer (give it some more years I guess with a GTX580 SLI, as long as my motherboard last :haha:)

TokeR

More like 8 Months lol (Rather than a few months till my upgrade) , But rumour has it the 600 Series will be out before the end of the year.. Although unlikely I still want to have some cash ready to drop on them if they do. GTX 480 is fantastic, but it's getting older and Australia is hot enough!

I think I will also be holding out on BF3 but I really like the look of RAGE also so I will probably buy Skyrim & Rage on there release dates.

Last edited:

muse108dc

my pc better be fixed by the time this game comes out. Do hope to see next gen of gpus come out around that time, 4890 still works nicely but dx11 is shiny

TokeR

Threads merged. NP, I understand the excitement. :thumb:
Thanks SugarJ, It was right after watching the trailer again for the 400th time.. I must have been too jubilant to give the search results a good scrutinization!

Appreciate the merging. :clap:

Edit: Thought I should add something related, This is 40 Minutes of game play by and with commentary from the director of Skyrim himself.. And a crowd of excited fans that want to kill everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laxg_GdNGngVIDEO Removed sorry.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter