What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

TedShackley

the tomb Angarvunde sure is loaded with draugr deathlords, I finished now with 2 characters, this time using dremora lords, flame cloak, ironflesh, some 1 handed perks, and some different 1 handers

at the end I had to switch to all 2xfireblast that does 90 damage and chance to stagger them, thats a hard place for such a useless thum and worthless chest goodies, some of them wasted my dremora lords like he was paper

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
I stopped playing Skyrim around xmas so I could have a go at SWTOR. Gave up on SWTOR last week.
Started again with Skyrim last night, what an amazing game, so much feel and atmosphere. Wandered around Blackreach all night looking for Crimson ninroot, didn't care, didn't seem like a grind like SWTOR does.

enaberif

I'm level 31 now and been doing nothing but mostly side quests. Was doing the main quest till I got till Riften then started the thieves guild ones but I still have to finish up that.

TedShackley

I stopped playing Skyrim around xmas so I could have a go at SWTOR. Gave up on SWTOR last week.
Started again with Skyrim last night, what an amazing game, so much feel and atmosphere. Wandered around Blackreach all night looking for Crimson ninroot, didn't care, didn't seem like a grind like SWTOR does.
never saw crimson ninroot before, I'll have to find some now when I play

also I don't pick the plants in towns because it takes away from nice look

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
Crimson Ninroot is a quest. Only Blackreach has it. When you first enter Blackreach, fire the giant crossbow that is just to the left as you enter. It breaks open a door to an alchemists lab and the quest is in there.

TedShackley

this thread is dead, doesn't anyone else play skyrim?

I have glass armor for a 1 handed warrior/mage, and I'm level 42 but I don't have any smithing perks at all, is there any point to use some on that just to get dragon armor, or does some one start selling draedric armor

ccm001

Website
www.google.com
this thread is dead, doesn't anyone else play skyrim?

I have glass armor for a 1 handed warrior/mage, and I'm level 42 but I don't have any smithing perks at all, is there any point to use some on that just to get dragon armor, or does some one start selling draedric armor
I'm still playing, can't seem to stop. I started using Jasmin-ENB real graphic mod and its almost like a new experience in skyrim. Mod here: Jasmin ENB real Graphic Mod at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim Mods and community

No one starts selling daedric, can only be crafted or it can be made at the Atronach Forge. You don't need high smithing to make it at the forge, just the right ingredients.
Atronach Forge - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

Twitter