What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

TedShackley

I got the final enchanting perk today, dual enchanting on any item rocks, now I have to sell the old and get all new stuff and get about 20 grand soul gems at least

BlueByte

I am late to the party on this one, started playing maybe a week or two ago. what do people use to get eyefinity working? I tried some mod and the most recent patch I guess broke it. I have seen one other that I have not tried yet, thought I would ask since its popular enough that someone should have a better way.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Been off this game for a while, but I'm curious about something:
Has anyone yet created a simple "all in one" for the mods out there? Something like a mod pack that contains the latest versions of all the little mods. I really don't want to have to back and forth trying out different ones, just to get a nicer experience.

Alternatively, something like a "mod manager" software that keeps track of your mods and updates, etc, for you would be good too.

vulcan500rider

I second the Nexus Mod Manager. Easy install and uninstall of mods, tracks latest versions, and auto-updates. Like SugarJ, I have received no followups or spam.

TedShackley

Warning: It will make you overpowered very quickly.
I'm level 65 or 67 so its all right

I barely used any destruction perks, only the 1st one, and 1 for adept level spells, so thunderbolt used to take a load of magic, but now with

master robes of destruction
-25% destruction cost and 66% magic regen on helmet
-25% destruction cost and 67 points of magic ring
-25% destruction cost and 67 points of magic on necklace
about 65 points of magic on my gauntlets

thunderbolts only cost 4 POINTS, incinerate takes 1 point, 1 or 2 for icy spear, I can cast them all day with out running out of magic

my ebony bow with fire and ice damage and with all my apparel does about 320 damage +3x for sneak attack + poisons

I'm a dual wielding one-hander, can't wait to finally finish the game and start new as a full mage

Last edited:

TedShackley

I added a nude girls mod, replaces their underwear with nude drawings...but you you have to kill them 1st, but its pretty good

Latest posts

Twitter