What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Arinoth

Staff member
Looks like I'll have to put Skyrim on the back burning until the 14th, finally got into the star wars old republic weekend beta testing.

Skyllz

Looks like I'll have to put Skyrim on the back burning until the 14th, finally got into the star wars old republic weekend beta testing.
Have fun, I had tons of fun a couple week-ends back too. The worst part is when you cant login anymore... ******* crack dealer, they give you a taste then take the candies away.

I cant wait for this to be out...

Arinoth

Staff member
Ahh responsibility, what a love/hate relationship we have sometimes...
Yep, though I've been wanting to get into the beta since they open registration to it years ago. I want to see if I'll enjoy the game and worth buying it, or if it'll be an mmo that I don't like after a while with a million and a half changes to the world *cough* WoW *cough*

muse108dc

bah, got into the beta as well, not sure if im happy or annoyed about this. Any other weekend and I'd be happy but this weekend I'm just feeling like its a conspiracy

TedShackley

I would like do see that 'the making of skyrim' documentry but I'm not paying an extra boat load for a documentry, I'll pay for the regular version of the game though

Arinoth

Staff member
Someone will eventually upload it to facebook, just wait a few days after the release to watch it.

muse108dc

And the game looks really good from what reviews I've read, the only problem is that the menus are unchanged for the PC and a severe lack of hotkeys.

Twitter