What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

lowfat

Staff member
You know how it is... The developers always claim they are designing it for PC. Yet it is always a console port.

ipaine

From my understanding it was developed with the 360 being the lead platform. This is of course the worst outcome for us PC users. They should be always using PC as the lead platform and then tone down textures and such to fit into the console. This would allow us to have the best game possible on whatever platform is being used.

YukonTrooper

So far it looks like Oblivion with texture mods and better animations.

Last edited:

muse108dc

Bah, really looking forward to this game, been reading quite a lot of the preview type stuff and I have to say it sounds very good, game play wise, environment wise, even the crime system is improved. AND NOW it looks like I'm not going to be in town much to play it come November/December. Well come christmas then this game will I suspect be sucking up even more time than f1

ipaine

So now that I have officially pre-ordered it I am really looking forward to playing this. Only 9 days to go!!

Arinoth

Staff member
I don't even have to take the day off to play this game all day if I want. Provincial holiday in NB.

ipaine

Mine is even better I get the 10th off to get chores done, then can spend all 3 days of the weekend playing.

At least until my wife gets annoyed.

lightninstrikr

I can't wait for it either :) I pre-ordered the collectors edition and the dragon statue will go nicely right alongside my glowing green IN WIN Dragon Rider xD

Sadly I work a 12 hour day on release and 5 hours the next but I'll have a good 6 hours on Sat and all of Sunday to play! (That is if no one goes to the hospital on my day off like every other time these last 2 months -.- )

Latest posts