What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ipaine

Here is a screenshot of it showing a shout needing to be unlocked. As you can see I am hovering over it and all I had to do was hit R. Now from what you have said you have other issues with using R, so that makes me think that you have maybe remapped some keys. It seems like that can cause issues.

29804ecb0d85d296f.jpg

keto

Changed my sound setting from 44K/16 bit to 48K/24 bit and the bugginess around water, particularly indoor waterfalls, went away. I seem to be crashing less too, though too soon to say for sure.

Shadowmeph

Thanx I will try that. No that doesn't work either, I think that it has to do with something that I hotkeyed to my mouse, if there was a way to unhotkey my mouse it probably would fix it.

Last edited:

ipaine

That would be my guess. Althought while the shouts are good, and required in at least one spot I have come across, I usually forget about them. Only once and a while do I remember and use them.

keto

Exactly the same, very rarely use them...the only one that's been super obvious is the running one, in 3 places so far.

Lvl 36, just made me and my partner Dragon Scale armours :) Should have enough stuff to get my enchanting to 100, so I can double enchant things. Fun times.

Arinoth

Staff member
Well I'm starting to get bored of BF3 and thinking about throwing this on the ol SSD once I finish up New Vegas (finally got access to the strip, helping out the boomers now)

Jebusman

Well I'm starting to get bored of BF3 and thinking about throwing this on the ol SSD once I finish up New Vegas (finally got access to the strip, helping out the boomers now)

Honestly I found it difficult going back to an elder scrolls game after Fallout 3/NV. For me, Fallout was like Oblivion, but with guns. And that made things better.

Now Skyrim is like Fallout, but without guns. And I'm not sure how to feel.

Arinoth

Staff member
Honestly I found it difficult going back to an elder scrolls game after Fallout 3/NV. For me, Fallout was like Oblivion, but with guns. And that made things better.

Now Skyrim is like Fallout, but without guns. And I'm not sure how to feel.

I don't mind not having guns, I'm fairly at home slashing away at enemies while cooking them with some magic as well. I'm more so going to wonder if its going to mainly A LOT of walking around without a lot of combat, or if I'll be able to kill a lot of things quite often while doing a sizeable amount of side quests while doing the main story line.

Latest posts