What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ipaine

From my understanding this one still works.

4GB Skyrim at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim Mods and community

And that story that was linked is from 10 days ago. So that link to the n4g site, is completely inaccurate. That patch was 1.1.12 I believe and yes it did break the LAA, but the one just issued on the 30th is 1.2.12 and it does not break the current working LAA mod as linked to above.

somecanadianguy

From my understanding this one still works.

4GB Skyrim at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim Mods and community

And that story that was linked is from 10 days ago. So that link to the n4g site, is completely inaccurate. That patch was 1.1.12 I believe and yes it did break the LAA, but the one just issued on the 30th is 1.2.12 and it does not break the current working LAA mod as linked to above.

Yeah, I should have checked that out a bit more.
I'm still using the original install so I don't really know any more about the patched than what I read.

ipaine

Yeah, I should have checked that out a bit more.
I'm still using the original install so I don't really know any more about the patched than what I read.

No worries, it really isn't your fault they are the ones stating it was 1.2 when it was not. So lets blame them for crappy reporting.

ultraman7k

any tips for getting better pick pocketing, aside from trying to run around and get caught all the time?

my thief character who is now level 27 really, really, really sucks at it, though in retrospect i probably should have put more perks into that stream.

ipaine

Latest posts