What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

sswilson

Staff member
So.... if this is going to end up being auto updated through steam... would it be a good idea to remove the current mods until after it dls and installs?

G

So.... if this is going to end up being auto updated through steam... would it be a good idea to remove the current mods until after it dls and installs?
No idea but IMO this will be one of the first downloads through steam workshop rather than a Autopatch. Just guessing mind you.
Probably will have to disable some of the texture mods like 2K, but I am sure a few minutes after it goes live we will know.

sswilson

Staff member
Hrmmmmm wth does this program think my apostrophe should be a french accented eÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ Damnit!!!!!!! (the question mark key is a cap E É)

NVM... finally got it!!!! (CTRL +Lshift + Rshift).

Unfortunately I'm going to be gone when this goes live (visiting ottawa for a week), so there's no telling what kind of mess I'll find when I get back. :)

muse108dc

I'm really hoping new UI. Fairly sure I'm dreaming but I swear somewhere Bethesda said they were working on one of the PC.

G

I'm really hoping new UI. Fairly sure I'm dreaming but I swear somewhere Bethesda said they were working on one of the PC.
TBH the UI doesnt bother me, mind you I play on a 360 controller rather than mouse/keyboard. So scrolling is simple just hold down. Though I dont carry much on me, I have all my items, itemized in the hideout in it's respected "zone".
lol I must have spent 6-7 hours so far just on placing items in there. Note on that Skyrim is horrible for placing anything right the first time.

TedShackley

QUESTION

about what percent of each
caves
forts
crypts and that type of place

are NOT related to some quest

G

Well CK is out and so is the Hi-res pack from Bethesda, going to give the texture pack a try and see how it is.

Latest posts