What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

TedShackley

I'm going back to 12.3, 1st time Ive noticed any stutter with my CF on other games, 12.4, 5,6,7 had other problems like broken compass in skyrim, so I never played long enough to see micro-stutter.

But after un-installing all AMD software, runing CCleaner, restarting, runing CCleaner again, then installing 12.8 and 12,8 cap3, in skyrim I had major 1/2sec stutters, as well as micro-stutters

so back to 12.3

On2wheels

Is there a Dawnguard thread or is it self explanatory go there, kill that, bring this to so and so?

muse108dc

just wondering if anyone has some mod recommendations. Have been getting back into this recently and have been finding some decent ones. Got one that gives me hypothermia (which makes getting to the college a real challenge), one that makes me eat and sleep and a few others.

genericllama

there was one mod that made dragons be more colorful, which in turn made them feel more random and different instead of all being so grey-toned. Dont remember the name of the mod though, im sure a simple Google would turn it up.

Nostril

just wondering if anyone has some mod recommendations. Have been getting back into this recently and have been finding some decent ones. Got one that gives me hypothermia (which makes getting to the college a real challenge), one that makes me eat and sleep and a few others.

Macho dragon mod.

Macho Dragons at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community

Haven't played with it myself, mainly because I don't own the game, but the videos I've seen are hilarious.

TedShackley

why is there only 2 or 3 times when an assassin or bandits where sent to kill me, I'm level 71 and thats all, and that was early in the game

Latest posts