What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

the first unique/innovative phone in a long time!

FreeKnight

I like the idea, and it could certainly help improve water resistance, my concern would be sound quality. Even a phone with a single speaker sound much worse when playing music or anything compared to phones with dual speakers, I'm not sure a hybrid OLED speaker will sound very good, or possibly have the volume to hear a caller when in a busy environment. The lack of a microSD would be annoying as well (although that's not uncommon).

It's a neat idea though, and if it actually turns out half-decent I'd be on board. I've largely shifted to bluetooth headsets and use a wireless charger already. I've actually got rubber plugs in my Note 9's headset and usb ports anyway to keep dust and water out.

Mr. Friendly

I'm with you on that Knight...this first attempt will probably leave a lot to be desired because of the issues you mentioned. but, after a few more gens of development, they should have truly viable solutions. :)

Latest posts

Twitter