What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Giant 'mostly' Canadian Online Vendors List - updated daily - no dead links

arekieh

XpressCanada.com is associated with CanadaComputers.com. In fact, they have the same headquarters.

It's probably a copy of NCIX's business plan of having an online-only company like DirectCanada, BestDirect, etc.
i was scared i got scammed right when i ordered from them. I was like wtf.... why would it send the moey to canada computers???!?!?! lol

Jonwall

Hmm they seem to charge less than cc as well, i suppose they can since they dont need to pay staff to sit at a cash register when that site is all based online. Shipping is even a bit cheaper as well, looks like i found my new favourite online etailer

arekieh

Xpress canada is slightly buggy with the 4.99 shipping link and some descriptions of things
that might just be me
i know its buggy, but shipping is cheap, prices are decent, some links are broken, but i bought something, and i got the tracking number and its real. ill update on it when it arrives. The money also goes to Canada Computers. so its probably legit

subliminal

Hmm they seem to charge less than cc as well, i suppose they can since they dont need to pay staff to sit at a cash register when that site is all based online. Shipping is even a bit cheaper as well, looks like i found my new favourite online etailer

Finally I found a etailer that's not in British Columbia. Seriously, all those deals where you can save the PST if you're out of BC eg. DirectCanada does not work for me since I'm in BC.

snoosebum

One more for the list - memoryhouse.com. Never ordered from there but I think they may be associated with netlink/ncix/directcanada/tddirect/nxsource as well.

Menello

Something of note: OTV Technologies now has a Regina, SK location as well. Perhaps that could be added to the "entry" for OTV?

I'm sure the Regina brothers need to know there is an OTV near them!

Apparently can't post links in your first post, I'll bypass that. :x

Didn't see www(dot)newegg(dot)ca on the list... although I've never bought from them, usually NCIX, sometimes DirectCanada or Tigerdirect.

G

qwerty hasnt been seen since Feb 08 so I think I might just dig my list back up out of retierment rather than editing his post all the time.

On my to-do-list.