What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Giant 'mostly' Canadian Online Vendors List - updated daily - no dead links

G

Cooltechnica.com is no longer a valid domain.
Halfway though editing this thread, if you look at the first post edit date, the rest will be cleaned by the end of the weekend.
Been busy the last few days.

But yeah there were more than a few dead links.:whistle:

EmptyMellon

Thank you

Halfway though editing this thread, if you look at the first post edit date, the rest will be cleaned by the end of the weekend.
Been busy the last few days.

But yeah there were more than a few dead links.:whistle:
Cool. This is a very helpful thread, probably has saved me hundreds of dollars by now. So my thanks to qwerty for making it and thank you for maintaining it.:thumb:

G

Cool. This is a very helpful thread, probably has saved me hundreds of dollars by now. So my thanks to qwerty for making it and thank you for maintaining it.:thumb:
NP this was actually my list from way back in the day qwerty took it over and since he has not been around and I use it also, figured it could use some attention.:thumb:

I am planning to add both a watercooling sub section and a modding supplies sub section.
If anyone else has any other ideas let me know and I will work them in.

KaptCrunch

DKcounty007

is this list updated? You can also add Vuugo.com to the list of Canadian Vendor as well...They are located in Toronto and ship across nation...$7 flat rate shipping for most items too.

Stukka

pricecanada doesn't seem to work? goes to red flag deals and i cant find the price comparison thing on their website...

Latest posts