What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Happy New Year Game Giveaway (2018 Edition)

gfong

double dipping if okay... Thanks dude.. Rise of the Tomb Raider (Steam)! Totaly understand if given to someone that has not got in on this from you. Nice gesture.. have a good one.

FreeKnight

I have some gamecodes around, might as well give them away for the new year. I'll update this thread from time to time to update on what's being given away. First come, first serve. Just reply with the game title and I'll PM you the key (unless you were too late). It should be around 200 games or so; maybe more. I'm not quite sure.

Cheers! :biggrin:

Let's begin!

Ten (10) keys - The Evil Within (Steam) 3/10 available as of 12/28 04:40PM PST
Ten (10) keys - Rise of the Tomb Raider (Steam) 2/10 available as of 12/28 05:40PM PST
PS: I'm not selling them, so I don't think I'm breaking the rules. But mods please let me know just in case, so I can stop. :thumb:

I'll take either or, but would definitely be interested in a code for Tomb Raider.

Thanks!
(and a friendly reminder to everyone there's oodles of games still on the HWC game giveaways thread HERE )

Xeven

Updated OP. Added new games for round 2. You can only select one game per round from now on. However, you can still get a game even if you got one from the previous rounds. Cheers!

Latest posts