What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Happy thread!

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Well, after no-so-great Monday at the office, I had an awesome evening. My son and I went to Windsor Plywood, then I spent 2 hours in my workshop cutting and drilling the bed for my CNC router. Then I watched 2 episodes of Letterkenny, and I'm about to spend a bit of time playing Rise of the Tomb Raider before calling it a night. Time well spent. :)

clg

My 2nd RMA'd Corsair PSU has arrived, and no longer am I plagued with the 750 issues. My original AX750 has now been upgraded twice to an AX860i, suffice to same I'm happy.

Arinoth

Staff member
Work finally listened to us yesterday and extended our stay here so that we could properly setup the lab for the software guys. As our original hotel booking was over and they 'shopped' around for hotel deals, they found a 5 star one. So...I'm in a 5 star hotel for 5 days...holy crap is it ever nice, though the lighting kinda sucks...

Lysrin

Work finally listened to us yesterday and extended our stay here so that we could properly setup the lab for the software guys. As our original hotel booking was over and they 'shopped' around for hotel deals, they found a 5 star one. So...I'm in a 5 star hotel for 5 days...holy crap is it ever nice, though the lighting kinda sucks...
Nice to get a little bump when you're away for work!