What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Happy thread!

Lysrin

I got a deal on a new huawei P20 with one of their GT watches. It's on the low end of functionality (can't answer calls with it, no media controls either), but it works reasonably well as a fitness monitor, as well as pairing with the phone for notifications.

I'm starting to use my cell phone more and more but still hate having to lug it around everywhere I go (even in the house) so being able to leave the phone in a central location while the watch stays paired via bluetooth is convenient.
Bingo.

sswilson

Staff member
There's only one thing better than having the dealership's service department telling you (at 9:30 at night) that they can fit you in before they close at midnight... that's having the mechanic offer you a "what a mechanic would do for his own vehicle" fix for something that would otherwise come with a $350 part (+ labour)...... :)

Izerous

Budget garage storage enhancement. Got and the cupboards for free and I spent less than $40 on some MDF to make a new top and everything else is scrap or leftovers from other projects. Now that it is mounted and in a state good enough for the garage I can start getting the garage back into a usable state again and now I have two usable workbenches. 20191002_222148.jpg

Mr. Friendly

Logi only took 5 days of back and forth to approve replacement for my Brio camera. it suddenly went defective and my PC (2 PC's and a Mac) would give me power over draw warnings and suspend all my USB devices.

sswilson

Staff member
Always pleasantly surprised when an Amazon order clears checkout without taxes being applied, but I'm also always a bit confused about why it isn't being applied to items being fulfilled by Amazon even if they're "sold by" the manufacturer.

Ah well... can't complain about no taxes on a $71 dollar order... the $10 feels better in my pocket than going to the province/feds.... :)

Mr. Friendly

just got shipping confirmation on my HE-4xx. it's funny tho...as I ordered other headphones on Drop more than a month ago and they haven't shipped yet.

Shadowmeph

to most this may seem silly but to me I am happy because ...
I finally found an actual video that showed how to properly setup my leno laptop to be able to see my tablet when plugged into it via usb cable been trying to figure this out for months off and on ok well not months when I first got this tablet I tried to get it to work and it didnt I gave up then the BS that happened last night was enough to piss me off to search harder and the fix was simple lol now I can transfer files back and forth via laptop instead of pc which I can now just leave off . and everything seems to be working again my wireless keyboard mouse also :)

Latest posts

Twitter