What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Happy thread!

Mr. Friendly

I contacted Philips last week as the AirFloss my wife bought didn't come with the heads. they said they would send me the heads complimentary and the package I received today was a whole new AirFloss unit with the needed heads.

Mr. Friendly

Looks to essentially be a cordless/hoseless waterpik? Or is there more to it?
you're right. wife bought a combo that was 50% of clearance at Shoppers, but when she opened it up, it was missing the replaceable nozzles, so I contacted support to see if they'd send some, which they said they would and when the package arrived, it was a whole new unit, which did have the nozzles. LoL.

ADZ124

I haven't followed hockey in ages but apparently Don Cherry has been sacked. This isn't the first time he's ever said something bigoted on national television before so the precedent was definitely there. Personally, I never liked the guy or his hideous suits so I'm glad he's gone.

I can't believe he's had a platform for this long tbf. Cherry has been a senile idiot longer than I've been an adult.

sswilson

Staff member
Mad Money Temp Work right before BF on the off chance that there are any amazing deals is always appreciated.... :)

Entz

I am finally replacing my fridge that has given me nothing but grief for the past year. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a rant due to ordering through Costco lol

Izerous

I am finally replacing my fridge that has given me nothing but grief for the past year. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a rant due to ordering through Costco lol
I looked at appliances via Costco a couple times but always ended up with a better deal at Trail Appliance. Cusious what your Costco experiences will be on something like this.

gingerbee

new motherboard to replace defective one from Asus wicked.

I don't know why don cherry has to talk about anything that is not hockey related my2cents. lol guess it won't be a problem for him anymore anyway

Latest posts

Twitter