What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Happy thread!

Izerous

Folding Team
I'm done swapping the interior of my Outlander, I spent more time cleaning the leather seats than i did getting them installed. Passenger seat was the most difficult everything else was smooth just time consuming. Now I just need to figure out what to do with the old seats, if i can't sell them making convert into chairs for the garage.

freeagent

My P8Z77-V died a month or so ago, and have switched back to my old X58. Very sad. Good news is I found an Asrock Z77 OC Formula to replace it. I know its ancient tech, but I don't need anything new right now, its more for my kids. I may keep the X58 in service because my youngest now wants to game with my oldest. But I don't want to pay to run my X58 anymore lol. Its a beast.

FreeKnight

My P8Z77-V died a month or so ago, and have switched back to my old X58. Very sad. Good news is I found an Asrock Z77 OC Formula to replace it. I know its ancient tech, but I don't need anything new right now, its more for my kids. I may keep the X58 in service because my youngest now wants to game with my oldest. But I don't want to pay to run my X58 anymore lol. Its a beast.
Just wait until winter, the X58 becomes a lot more appealing since the chips double as space heaters .......

Supergrover

Stumbled on Jacknet rgb sync this evening, seams like a perfect little app for syncing across devices and thought to drop it here.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Stumbled on Jacknet rgb sync this evening, seams like a perfect little app for syncing across devices and thought to drop it here.

oh this is great! will test and see if it works. If it does, it'll remove 3 different apps...

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Uninstalled. It doesnt replace the other software, just allows 1 point of access to change everything. I dont change my RGB settings often enough to ever care.

Probably great for others that do change it regularly though!

Supergrover

No love for my Hue+.... :(
Hit em up on their discord
Uninstalled. It doesnt replace the other software, just allows 1 point of access to change everything. I dont change my RGB settings often enough to ever care.

Probably great for others that do change it regularly though!
Yup same
Only use B:210 so not much point for me.