What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Happy thread!

lowfat

Staff member
Finally finished my Ryzen build that I started this spring. PSU installed last WE, last 2 lightbars and controllers installed Tuesday. Sidenote here, light bars, wayyyy nicer effect than strips IMO. I won't ever buy strips again, come in tons of sizes and if you want to get DIY simple to cut to size.
Still need to upgrade the GPU but no point right now , will be waiting for the next gen to come out.
Light bar?

lowfat

Staff member
See my rant first. https://hardwarecanucks.com/forum/threads/rants-etc.5564/page-1949#post-916036

I have an IODD-2531 w/ a 240GB SSD in it. I've been using clonezilla to create images of my desktop and server whenever I make major changes to the boot drive and keeping them on the drive. I did one back on July 17th for the server.

Hooked up the IODD, mounted the clonezilla iso. Restored the image of the boot drive in about 5 minutes. And since all my containers are running off another SSD, everything is working great...... Although I still showed the ZFS pool degraded. I just force cleared and and am running a scrub on it now.

Supergrover

lowfat

Staff member

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team

Latest posts

Twitter