What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Happy thread!

Izerous

Folding Team
Found this in an old box of stuff. Pretty sure this was the motherboard from when I started liquid cooling.

Also very likely the board I first started experimenting with overclocking a later fried the ram slots.

AGP 8X being a selling feature back then... Among some of the other stuff we would laugh about now like going back and watching hackers and them listing off specs.of that amazing laptop

Attachments

• 16000147408622286901645837650152.jpg
    16000147408622286901645837650152.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 9

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Found this in an old box of stuff. Pretty sure this was the motherboard from when I started liquid cooling.

Also very likely the board I first started experimenting with overclocking a later fried the ram slots.

AGP 8X being a selling feature back then... Among some of the other stuff we would laugh about now like going back and watching hackers and them listing off specs.of that amazing laptop

OMG, FSB Overclocking. Be still my beating heart.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie

Lysrin

Back just before things were shut down for COVID in March we were supposed to take a family trip to the Dominican. Well we didn't go. Air Transat gave us a credit. Great. But the Travel Insurance company used that as a loophole to say because the provider is willing to give you a credit we don't have to give you a refund. Right... Anyway at least we had the credit but it was only for two years.

Received word from our travel agent that the credit is now permanent (does not expire) and it is transferrable to someone else if desired. So that is much better! Now as long as Air Transat doesn't go out of business... 🤔

Focus on the positive!

sswilson

Staff member
Congrats!!!!!!

Hope mom and the young'un are doing well, and that you've been banking some sleep debt time. :)

Izerous

Folding Team
Well I got the 1996 ram that is going to be a donor for the pilothouse up and running by itself now. No longer needs vice grips on the battery or a jump start to get running. Will actually start and drive by itself.

With the box torn off, rear bumper off and the push bar off, if I let the air out of the tires I'll be able to get this lifted truck into the garage before winter hits and continue disassembly. Or maybe I should just cut the roof now and leave the tires alone. Its lifted high enough I was able to sit up underneath of it to remove the bolts holding the box in place.

Mr. Friendly

Well I got the 1996 ram that is going to be a donor for the pilothouse up and running by itself now. No longer needs vice grips on the battery or a jump start to get running. Will actually start and drive by itself.

With the box torn off, rear bumper off and the push bar off, if I let the air out of the tires I'll be able to get this lifted truck into the garage before winter hits and continue disassembly. Or maybe I should just cut the roof now and leave the tires alone. Its lifted high enough I was able to sit up underneath of it to remove the bolts holding the box in place.
that's a hell of a lift, if you can sit upright! :oops:

Latest posts

Twitter