What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Happy thread!

Lysrin

I've used KeePass, and tried KeePassXC too, for a long time. Works for me but I like the little less integrated aspect of it. But thanks for the video. Like Wendell and Level1 and I don't know about BitWarden so I'll check it out.
Hey! What Wendell recommends for KeePassXC is what I am already doing with my KeePass use. That's good to hear.

JD

Staff member
If your paying and have the family plan (6 users shared vault etc) then yeah its basically the same features just cheaper. Likely no need to change. The issue was more for the free people.
Yeah I was thinking of bumping up to family plan with LastPass but then it's only $8 delta between them. Looks like BitWarden does have instructions on how to export LastPass and import it, so might not be super difficult to migrate at least. Totally possible that BitWarden raises prices too though...

Entz

Its completely seamless. I exported, imported and everything just worked. Notes as well. I never stored files in there so that would be the only consideration.

Yes them raising the prices is always possible. You can lock in for a year at a minimum, which may not be a bad idea if LastPass is having an offer or something. LogMeIn (and the PEF) will raise prices im sure

mGz

I won't be able to get any rest tonight knowing what's happening with GME. It'll be life changing if it holds.

RIP to Linus Sebastian who bought at the peak.

JD

Staff member
And you were so close to cancelling ;)
Yeah, probably still should have, but what's done is done!

So far, not able to run above 1867MHz for M/FCLK, which is worse than my 3900X that could do 1900MHz. Anything above just seems to throw a ton of WHEA errors, but hopefully future BIOS revisions will help fix this. I am able to get into Windows at 2000MHz though, so I'm hopeful.

Temperatures climb to 85C if I run PBO at motherboard limits but I do get around 11200 in CB20! I don't think I'll do much tweaking until Gigabyte has a final AGESA 1.2.0.0 BIOS as this one is still beta.

Latest posts

Twitter