What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Happy thread!

Lysrin

Around Edmonton the challenge is finding a day/trail ride I think. Most horses are privately owned or you're part of an equestrian club. Obviously most places aren't going to just let you rent a horse and wander around on your own (the liability would be crazy I assume).

That being said I'm sure there's something within an hour or so drive.
Rent a horse and wander on your own? Yeah, no. I agree that isn't likely. But guided trail rides should be an option.

lowfat

Staff member
Found an app that is a complete game changer for having an LG OLED as a display.

It allows you to control the TV from your PC. Including all settings. Even able to use my mouse as the TV cursor, although don't see the benefit here.

But the big thing is being able to set keyboard shortcuts for instant settings changes. Fn + CTRL = turn backlight to 0. Fn + Win = backlight = 5. Fn + Alt = backlight to 0. Before I had to go through 4 menus deep to change the backlight. Also set shortcuts to soft off/on the display. Which turns off the display but the TV stays on. So I can turn it on/off instantly versus the 20s or so to do it normally. And it doesn't mess up my Window locations like it normally does.

FreeKnight

Mine isn't until the 4th. Had to delay fishing trip by a day. :(
If you want to get in sooner, I'd recommend trying to change your appointment using the AHS booking site. Both for my 1st and second shots they were booking a couple weeks out after my age group was made elligible. I tried changing mine the next day or so and a bunch of new slots oppened up much sooner.

I'm booked for the 28th now I believe. Might call rexall and see if they have any slots this week though.

Lysrin

If you want to get in sooner, I'd recommend trying to change your appointment using the AHS booking site. Both for my 1st and second shots they were booking a couple weeks out after my age group was made elligible. I tried changing mine the next day or so and a bunch of new slots oppened up much sooner.

I'm booked for the 28th now I believe. Might call rexall and see if they have any slots this week though.
I haven't been able to move mine up yet, original booking is for Sept, but emails are going out to people here in NS when they are eligible to move the booking for the 2nd shot forward. Several family members have received their emails so I'm hoping to get mine moved before too long.

Latest posts

Twitter