What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Happy thread!

sswilson

Staff member

2 weeks ahead of schedule & on budget??????

(I can only assume aliens and/or middle earth beings are involved.... ;) )

Mr. Friendly

2 weeks ahead of schedule & on budget??????

(I can only assume aliens and/or middle earth beings are involved.... ;) )
naw...I expect the bridge to collapse when they let first traffic congest on it. :p then we'll know why it was done early and on budget, LoL!

Izerous

Folding Team
Any Edmonton construction project is YEARS behind schedule. Even a simple bridge over groat road was sent a year behind schedule because they moved a beam in heavy winds and screwed it up.

Millwoods LRT line is what 2 years behind it's original proposed date and they are not even running trial runs yet.

Just sidewalks and street lights in the neighbourhood near my rental is a full year behind schedule as well.

So to see anything on time, ahead of schedule when it comes to construction seems pretty impressive.

Izerous

Folding Team
As good as the Google WiFi mesh worked this Ubiquti stuff is just better. Finally got all the wiring run Got all the cabling run through the attic for the NanoHD and the AP-LR mounted separate corners of the house. Basement gets a great signal and I have a -60dB signal on 5Ghz even on the other side of the detached garage standing in the middle of the alley so the signal in the garage is even better.

lowfat

Staff member
Thought it was super cool. Check engine light is just a 'fuel line slow pressure leak' ☺️
20210929_120514 (Large).jpg

Today got a new windshield in about 100K. Damn, it feels like an HD upgrade. Didn't think life was so clear. :oops: