What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Happy thread!

sswilson

Staff member
Super impressed with the efforts of the Skyrim modding community in adapting their work to work with the new AE version of Skyrim. Not quite 2 weeks in and the core requirements are GTG including the adjustments required for a post release patch.

I've never spent much time playing with mods on games, but this has prompted me to get better acquainted with how the Nexus Mods system works and a lot more comfortable with resolving conflicts (even if that resolution is just a matter of knowing to check for recent on-the-fly updates to the files).

Lysrin

Super impressed with the efforts of the Skyrim modding community in adapting their work to work with the new AE version of Skyrim. Not quite 2 weeks in and the core requirements are GTG including the adjustments required for a post release patch.

I've never spent much time playing with mods on games, but this has prompted me to get better acquainted with how the Nexus Mods system works and a lot more comfortable with resolving conflicts (even if that resolution is just a matter of knowing to check for recent on-the-fly updates to the files).
That modding thing is a deep time-sucking rabbit hole... be careful out there! 😜

Izerous

Folding Team
So so my telus plan came to an end without warning and I got a 2x more expensive internet bill.

After talking to both Shaw and Telus... Telus offered to renew my plan at the same price after I said I was going to call Shaw...

Shaw's offer was too good to pass up though. Combined with the discounts I'll get on my Shaw mobile plan it just made for a way better plan.

After the discounts on the mobile plans are calculated I'll be going from 150/150 to 500/500 for the cost of an extra $4/mo compared to what I was paying.

clshades

So so my telus plan came to an end without warning and I got a 2x more expensive internet bill.

After talking to both Shaw and Telus... Telus offered to renew my plan at the same price after I said I was going to call Shaw...

Shaw's offer was too good to pass up though. Combined with the discounts I'll get on my Shaw mobile plan it just made for a way better plan.

After the discounts on the mobile plans are calculated I'll be going from 150/150 to 500/500 for the cost of an extra $4/mo compared to what I was paying.

We get 64/month fibre with a full tv package through Telus. By far the cheapest internet in my life time. It's a ski hill package that has a custom channel for the hill with access to the various cameras around the hill etc. It's pretty sweet to be honest. 175 up&down

Latest posts

Twitter