What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Happy thread!

sswilson

Staff member
Super impressed with the efforts of the Skyrim modding community in adapting their work to work with the new AE version of Skyrim. Not quite 2 weeks in and the core requirements are GTG including the adjustments required for a post release patch.

I've never spent much time playing with mods on games, but this has prompted me to get better acquainted with how the Nexus Mods system works and a lot more comfortable with resolving conflicts (even if that resolution is just a matter of knowing to check for recent on-the-fly updates to the files).

Lysrin

Super impressed with the efforts of the Skyrim modding community in adapting their work to work with the new AE version of Skyrim. Not quite 2 weeks in and the core requirements are GTG including the adjustments required for a post release patch.

I've never spent much time playing with mods on games, but this has prompted me to get better acquainted with how the Nexus Mods system works and a lot more comfortable with resolving conflicts (even if that resolution is just a matter of knowing to check for recent on-the-fly updates to the files).
That modding thing is a deep time-sucking rabbit hole... be careful out there! 😜

Izerous

Folding Team
So so my telus plan came to an end without warning and I got a 2x more expensive internet bill.

After talking to both Shaw and Telus... Telus offered to renew my plan at the same price after I said I was going to call Shaw...

Shaw's offer was too good to pass up though. Combined with the discounts I'll get on my Shaw mobile plan it just made for a way better plan.

After the discounts on the mobile plans are calculated I'll be going from 150/150 to 500/500 for the cost of an extra $4/mo compared to what I was paying.

clshades

So so my telus plan came to an end without warning and I got a 2x more expensive internet bill.

After talking to both Shaw and Telus... Telus offered to renew my plan at the same price after I said I was going to call Shaw...

Shaw's offer was too good to pass up though. Combined with the discounts I'll get on my Shaw mobile plan it just made for a way better plan.

After the discounts on the mobile plans are calculated I'll be going from 150/150 to 500/500 for the cost of an extra $4/mo compared to what I was paying.

We get 64/month fibre with a full tv package through Telus. By far the cheapest internet in my life time. It's a ski hill package that has a custom channel for the hill with access to the various cameras around the hill etc. It's pretty sweet to be honest. 175 up&down

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Had a great evening with my younger son at the Canucks game. He's almost 13, and has really become interested in watching the games lately. Only took him 7 years of playing to start watching regularly. :D An exciting shoot-out win, marred only by the constant whining from the half-cut Bruins fans right behind us.

Mr. Friendly

Had a great evening with my younger son at the Canucks game. He's almost 13, and has really become interested in watching the games lately. Only took him 7 years of playing to start watching regularly. :D An exciting shoot-out win, marred only by the constant whining from the half-cut Bruins fans right behind us.

wait...the Canucks won? dude, this isn't the funny thread! ;)

edit - I'm from BC, so a Canucks fan. I don't watch sports of any kind really, but if I'm somewhere and a game is on and it's got the Canucks, I will watch.

Last edited:

lowfat

Staff member
Been using a 15.6" laptop as my daily driver for the last 6 weeks due to moving stuff around the home. Finally hooked up a PC to my existing setup. Going from the laptop to a 48" + 32" (portrait) feels insane. And back to my proper mouse and keyboard FTW.

Also found out today if you zoom HWC forum enough the panel on the right side moves to under the forums.

Izerous

Folding Team
I think it was 2 years ago now I tore out all the seats from my 2004 Outlander which only had cloth interior and installed heater leather interior that I pulled from a wrecked one at pick and pull. Days like today spending like 2 solid hours in the car make me really happy I went through that effort. -20'c blasting around the city with a warm seat.

Latest posts

Twitter