What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Happy thread!

sswilson

Staff member
woooohooo power is back on after 4.75 days :)

can't wait for water heater to get hot and have me a hot shave:)

Glad to hear you're back on the grid. We were only down for about 18 hours, but my MIL was closer to two days.

Just finished binge watching the first 4 episodes of The Expanse.... not bad so far. It's a pity it's only available on crave TV..... for some reason that's got some horrendously long blank spaces where the commercials would normally go.

Lpfan4ever

In the past 3 days on the Acura EL I have:
- Swapped the blower motor from my Civic
- Tore apart the interior, including centre console and dash, to install a cabin air filter that these never came with for some reason
- Installed my new stereo, including soldering the wiring harnesses together
- Ran my dash cam's permanent wiring through the dash/A-pillar
- Installed new spark plugs
- Moved the spark plug wires from my Civic
- Pulled the bumper and passenger headlight to straighten out the bent headlight support (Previous owner hit a kid on a bike with it :whistle: )
- Flushed coolant
- Changed oil and filter
- Gave her a good wand wash

I have a bunch of light bulbs and a fuel filter coming from Rock Auto, as well as needing to install the speakers I pulled from my Civic. It's been a f:censored:ckton of work but she runs pretty damn nice now for a 98.

And VTEC is going to be the reason I end up around a tree.

WolfBane

Glad to hear you're back on the grid. We were only down for about 18 hours, but my MIL was closer to two days.

Just finished binge watching the first 4 episodes of The Expanse.... not bad so far. It's a pity it's only available on crave TV..... for some reason that's got some horrendously long blank spaces where the commercials would normally go.
:thumb:

MARSTG

As I installed Windows 10 lately on the laptop and subscribed for the preview versions I had quite some luck with some Windows store recommendations like The Frontier with Jason Momoa which I watched in one evening alone.

MARSTG

Usually when you change spark plugs on a car you just bought you change the air filter as well, you have no idea how negligent some people can be. Doing that on my Accord lowerd the engine rpm by 10% for the same speeds. Man I loved that car, 1992 Accord LX, spartan and sporty.

Latest posts