What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Happy thread!

crazyea

Try to buy anything for my wife and she says no, kids need things. Then if I somehow buy her something like an Apple Watch for example it sits on the dresser.

crazyea

first rule fo the buy things of interest club is not talking about the buy things of interest club... Lol! 😇
First rule of marriage is never ask permission, only forgiveness!!

EDIT: That should have read, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission!

Last edited:

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
First rule of marriage is never ask permission, only forgiveness!!
mmm...not here. I don't make any big purchases without discussion. here we have a tit for tat operation...if I get something, the wife also gets the same budget for a thing herself. unless it's a need, like clothing (my wife's a saint there, she prefers 2nd hand), shoes...which are a killer. her shoes cost $200+ and I have to get her a pair or two every year she walks so much >.< LoL!

crazyea

Yeh, I’m not saying spend all for myself but women generally don’t get a mans fascination with video games or pc components let alone video cards that cost $609-2000, so I generally don’t bring it up.

She sees the shipping boxes when I’m selling though.

She has a new car, 3 French bulldogs and monthly insurances of over $220 for them. So she’s doing ok on that end of it.

lowfat

Staff member
Bought a dirt cheap chop saw from Princess Auto a few months ago. It cut hardened steel great. But aluminum was pretty bad. Bought a blade to cut aluminum, which was worth more than the saw. DAMN does it cut nice. The edge on aluminum was smooth as butter.

Latest posts