What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Holy Crap I've got a ton of >>>THIS<<< brand's products thread.....

sswilson

Staff member
So, did you get that bag of pooh yet? ;)

Arrived today. No pooh, but it's a SP120 RGB "Elite" vice the original "Pro". Corsair's lighting controllers only support one model of fans so there's a chance this one wouldn't slave into the existing controller, but I've got a spare lighting controller, and this fan is PWM (the one it replaced was only 3 pin).

So.... I ended up getting a slightly better fan for my troubles.

edit: I didn't tear my PC apart to confirm, but both fans are the same line, and both have "8 individually addressable LEDs" so there's a strong chance that they're compatible with each other on the same lighting node.

Last edited:

Cannon Fodder

Arrived today. No pooh, but it's a SP120 RGB "Elite" vice the original "Pro". Corsair's lighting controllers only support one model of fans so there's a chance this one wouldn't slave into the existing controller, but I've got a spare lighting controller, and this fan is PWM (the one it replaced was only 3 pin).

So.... I ended up getting a slightly better fan for my troubles.

Well, that's cool (y)..... just too bad you had to rant at them to get any action on the subject.

Latest posts