What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

the 'let's talk about unusual stuff thread.'

Lysrin

You have to be fairly old to remember these ads in comic books and other magazine in the 50s & 60s

View attachment 38988

Now it's high tech advances; we have AI to the rescue & a new word: Nudify

‘Nudify’ Apps That Use AI to ‘Undress’ Women in Photos Are Soaring in Popularity

In September alone, 24 million people visited undressing websites, the social network analysis company Graphika found.

Time magazine - NUDIFY
I remember those ads! lol

I was always more intrigued by the ads for personal submarine kits....
For me, it was always about the sea monkeys man... the sea monkeys... ;)

And about nudify... once again there is a desperate need for the facepalm post reaction emoji! lol

Soultribunal

Staff member
You have to be fairly old to remember these ads in comic books and other magazine in the 50s & 60s

View attachment 38988

Now it's high tech advances; we have AI to the rescue & a new word: Nudify

‘Nudify’ Apps That Use AI to ‘Undress’ Women in Photos Are Soaring in Popularity

In September alone, 24 million people visited undressing websites, the social network analysis company Graphika found.

Time magazine - NUDIFY

Of course,

Over human history people are always looking for something to make them better prudes.
Somedays I have hope for humanity.

Not on days like that though.

-ST

enaberif

Got a call from a random number today asking if I ordered a tire from Fortnine and she got my number from the tire. I answered no but decided to do some digging.

In 2018 I bought a tire for a motorcycle I ended up selling and honestly can't recall what I did with that tire and whether I sold, gave or tossed away.

Somehow in 5 years of NOT owning that tire it ended up at the back of some random restaurant in Calgary and may be returned back for store credit.

Latest posts