What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed The Lounge.

tzetsin

Added a new section to the work log. Go back to the reserved posts to read it

BrainEater

Looking good !

:thumb:

I had one of those record player 'consoles' , I kept it for the longest time wanting to mod it into something , but I ended up recycling it.

I sure hope you have a good plan for properly addressing the holes in the front.

tzetsin

I sure hope you have a good plan for properly addressing the holes in the front.

If you notice in the first post, those holes in the front are not original ;)

I've added more to the worklog, check to my reserves to read what the holes are for :D

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
Wish you wrote all this up and posted, rather than slow reading about something that happened in the past. >.>

I would not have guessed going for the coin-operated approach.. as you have found out they brake quite often, and a PITA to deal with.

Anywho, is there more to the story / final pics?

tzetsin

We want more!

Lol very sorry, I'm trying to do get this done between work, the wife an the baby. I actually had the next section completed an was doing a final check when the damn power went out... Now I gotta do it again ;D I'll see if I can do more tonight.