What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

the new, 'are you playing any mobile games', thread?

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
like the subject says...has anyone been hooked by any mobile game?

I've tried several...including Star Trek: Fleet Command and after spending a lot of coin and realizing that because it was so real time it was sucking not only my wages, but my time and my attention that would / could be put to much better use. it's also very unbalanced...some wallet warriors became so powerful that if you took your attention away, you were destroyed / ruined in mere moments.

now...I've been playing Hades' Star...not sure how long, more than a year...could be 2 come this Fall. but I like it's pace, it's self directed and you're never under threat of destruction by other players. you join special matches for PvP and can do squad rounds against the AI. it would be so nice to find something like this that also had a real / true single player story line like STFC does.

Izerous

Folding Team
The only one that has been able to keep any amount of my attention for the past year has been Idle Kingdom Clicker.... as for the title after about an hour the clicking aspect dies off but it makes for a good incremental game. Google beta only right now, not iOS.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
doing Google searches for mobile games with good story lines that follow my sci-fi (not fantasy) preferences, the one that came up in almost all the lists made is the mobile version of KOTOR and it's twin where you can only play as a Sith lord.

would be so cool to have a spaceship game that had a story line focus...and multi-player once you've completed it.