What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Offical Car thread!!!

Dzzope

Damn, would I ever love a Merc G Class. Mercedes-Benz Canada - G-Class - Mercedes?Benz G?Class Cross-Country Vehicle

Too bad you can't get the diesel in Canada. Then you could actually go somewhere other than the gas station xD

The problem with the G-wagon (mercedes answer to the Land rover defender) is that it still handles the same.
Look cool.. for some, V8 in the AMG version, I'd go for a scooby forester or the like because it's purely for posing, unless you get a standard version then is handles like crap and looks meh and there are better off-roaders available..

On the BM Z4.. Yea, BM's drive nice... even a bad BM drives good but you really pay for em..
Honda S2000.. That thing is fun. 9000rpm red line, low, sexy.. nice lil car.

AmuseMe

Almost at a year with this build, but she is finally nearing completion. Just waiting on some LEDs from Rigid Industries, need to fit up the exhaust, install my Stage II Cams, and finish negotiating with my local Nissan dealer about that Stillen Supercharger :ph34r:

fdcf162c-f7fa-472f-bb8c-dd66abd9f5d8_zpsca88337f.jpg

AmuseMe

It's been hucked a few times! Nothing extreme, but it's had air. I'd really like to get a picture of it mid air with the suspension at full droop.

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
Is that spray on bed liner?
Also, Stillen makes superchargers? I thought they were just a retail outlet.
Also also, that thing looks cool as hell.

clg

It was only a matter of time till I couldn't handle the Frontier anymore and needed something quick. Trucks are useful, but it comes at a cost. Didn't want to succumb to fanboyism so I gave an honest effort to find something of comparable performance/fun, no such luck, therefore this is currently sitting in the driveway.

80223603-7370-421F-A251-27560BD1DF00-3497-0000042C75C37E7A_zps7d034672.jpg

Few more weeks of breaking it in and it should be ready for stage two and a protune.

Lpfan4ever

This thread is saddening for a guy looking to get his first car, yet doesn't have the money for one that isn't a bucket of bolts :bleh:

Cptn Vortex

Dude, $500 first cars are the best kind. Seriously. Makes for good stories, and you learn the basics on how to handle maintenance on your next cars.. lol. I've had 7 cars in 5 years now. + a motorcycle now...

Latest posts