What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Outer Worlds - Fallout In Space

FreeKnight

Thanks Lysrin, I'll take a look at it.

Looks like there is reshades out there, but they can't be used on the windows store version.

Unrelatedly; this is the first time I haven't cheated during character creation for a Black Isle or a Obsidian game in a long time. First few playthroughs of FO1 and FO2 back in the day were normal, but now I just max out my SPECIALs to breeze through the game. Same thing with Pillars or Alpha Protocol. I'll definitely have to do a second playthrough of the Outer Worlds either as a strong moron or a stealth melee type.

ipaine

Well all in all, it was a decent game.

And really after you do the couple tweaks and get the ultrawide working it is a good enjoyable experience. Hell I actually finished it so that is something.

Lysrin

Well all in all, it was a decent game.

And really after you do the couple tweaks and get the ultrawide working it is a good enjoyable experience. Hell I actually finished it so that is something.
Finished it? Nice. I'm trying to move it, RDR2, and SpellForce III along at the same time! lol Futile :)

Herne

Color palette is a little oversaturated IMO, but feels good otherwise.
I found the Borderlands-esque graphics made me overconfident at first. Something about the style that made me think that wading into 3-5 bandits would work out fine.

Latest posts

Twitter