What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Quake 3. Quake evolved. Free Game!

clshades

It's called Diabotical and it's fucking amazing. Has all the same physics of quake 3 with upgraded graphics, network code, smooth game play. This is the next big shooter and the pros are already flocking to it hard. I've played a few games and I have to say, it's amazing.

Don't need a huge vid card to run this game maxed out either. Game play is outstanding and I'm losing my mind.

Lysrin

Looks pretty neat based on the video on the linked site. And, personally, I like that it isn't freakin' dark and gloomy!

My twitch skills are not what they used to be. I'd have to spend A LOT of time in the aim trainer! lol

clshades

Looks pretty neat based on the video on the linked site. And, personally, I like that it isn't freakin' dark and gloomy!

My twitch skills are not what they used to be. I'd have to spend A LOT of time in the aim trainer! lol
I was bottom of the pile all night last night. Topped the leader board a couple times today. It comes back fast if you've played these kind of games before. Basically the developer of quake 3 and the old pros got together and made this game. As far as skill FPS goes it doesn't get better than this imo. The ceiling is high for getting good with lots of room in the middle.

If they really want to see this game take off they'll need to make mouse and keyboards work on console.

Shadowmeph

I am more into SP games now days my reaction times are allot slower now so I cant keep up with the young ones in fps PvP online games anymore I could just keep up in the old enemy territory days hehe back when XP windows and using reg scripts to get the FPS a little higher and only having maybe 8-10 processes running while playing