What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The RTX 3070 Should have been This!

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team

Remember the Russian legend who turned his RTX 3070 into an RTX 3070 ti… or super, or whatever you want to call it, the guy who added an extra 8GB of GDDR6 to it. Well, while he did say it improved the card a little bit, he didn’t actually review it fully. Instead, he sent it over to pro-hi tec, another Russian youtube channel, to do a full review.

I gotta say, I’m actually impressed by the numbers. While the average frame rate isn’t really affected, I mean you can see maybe a 1 to 2% increase, the larger memory really does wonders to the 1% and 0,1% Lows. This increase in performance for the lows gives you a creamier and more buttery gaming experience. Now that’s a 10.

WeaksauceDoggo

Remember the Russian legend who turned his RTX 3070 into an RTX 3070 ti… or super, or whatever you want to call it, the guy who added an extra 8GB of GDDR6 to it. Well, while he did say it improved the card a little bit, he didn’t actually review it fully. Instead, he sent it over to pro-hi tec, another Russian youtube channel, to do a full review.

I gotta say, I’m actually impressed by the numbers. While the average frame rate isn’t really affected, I mean you can see maybe a 1 to 2% increase, the larger memory really does wonders to the 1% and 0,1% Lows. This increase in performance for the lows gives you a creamier and more buttery gaming experience. Now that’s a 10.
and that is awesome! plus, the extra vram would help other tasks like rendering.