What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The RX 6600 XT Price is a LIE!

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team

This all started with the RX 6700 XT launch. There was a tweet by Hardware Canucks that got me wondering: why the HECK is AMD’s suggested price SO much lower than most Actual RX 6700 XT’s. And I mean yeah, there is the whole silicon shortage and all, but as time passed, nothing got better for AMD, but it did for Nvidia. I was able to get a 3060 ti at 650 Canadian, while the 6700 series was still around 900$ here. Sure I still paid more than I should have, but the difference between the markups is insane.

So it got me wondering and I started to hit up my sources about the 6600 XT since its right around the corner. And yes, everything I’m about to say has been confirmed by at least two sources at various AMD board partners.

gingerbee

everyone is flipping out about this since we all know the price is really nowhere near what MSRP is lol not to mention PCIE Gen4 is crazy good considering this only has 8 lanes off the card lol

Latest posts