What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Saga Of The Lenovo M93P Tiny for 4K and light gaming

dazmatic

HI there! Great stuff with the 4750HQ. I've just built one with a 4590T to use as a plex server and it's great. I'm quite interested in the 4750HQ though.

Out of curiosity, how did you undervolt the cpu?

Thanks

AshleyAshes

I used Intel XTU with a saved profile, then a PowerShell script that is scheduled to run on boot to ensure the profile is applied every time. And I had to use an older version of XTU that'll take the commandline instructions that way. Getting the undervolt to start with, easy, ensuring it kicked in on every boot, that was a pain.

Sagath

Staff member
If there was an option to insert a multi-NIC pcie I'd have jumped on this for sure when @The Great Gazoo had it up for sale. Would have made a really sweet & cost effective PFsense box.

Alas, it is not to be.

Mr. Friendly

ahhh. well, take a look at the new M630e. the Wifi is optional and if not installed has a metal cover over the space it would have come out.

Mr. Friendly

This word also can be substituted with 'expensive', and I'm frugal ;) It is a nice pc though!
well...depends on a few things. the M630e is a budget Tiny, like how the M710e is their budget SFF. you can also get a model what comes with Windows 10 Home installed, which likely would drop the price even further. they should run cool n quiet as they're using 8th gen i3 and i5 mobile CPU's.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter