What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Saga Of The Lenovo M93P Tiny for 4K and light gaming

AshleyAshes

The M93P I got has wifi on a mPCIE slot, but there's a big problem there: Lenovo uses a whitelist on that slot for only Lenovo authorized wifi NICs. It'll refuse to POST unless you bypass it. Had thatn when I dropped in an Intel AC adapter I had spare, so to upgrade it's Wifi I'll have to get an AC adapter from a legit Lenovo machine. :/ So adding an mPCIE ethernet adapter and maybe a bracket to one of the blank bulkhead outputs would have it's challenges.

AshleyAshes

I imagine you didn't expect to see one get an i7 4750HQ stuffed into it. :p I admit that how much I've sunk in, I probs coulda gotten a newer chip with full hardware HEVC built in, but making 'The Most Powerful M93P Tiny In The World' has some novelty as a project. :p

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter