What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell The sale. Too much stuff to list.

Sniper

I know, but it's a rare piece. I just may keep it for it's beauty.

The PA120.2 is reserved.
Yeah it is for sure that's why I wanted the brass top one to lol.

yeah I saw that I meant if it fell through or whatever.

I might take the Swiftech MCP-350 50$ as a back up though. I'll let you know tomorrow or Sat if you can hang onto it till then for me?

sswilson

Staff member
Sorry Chilly, but this one is actually worth 300$! It's gone to CanadaPost' National center for insurance coverage... since a few USPS guys decided to play some football with it!
You're not having a lot of luck with that are you? Wasn't it you who got back pics from an RMA showing major damage that you hadn't caused?

Good luck with the sale, but from the looks of it the stuff won't be around long. :)

zlojack

Those GTX 280s are tempting.

I love my 4870 X2, but I've been wanting to try SLI to see what it can do...once my new board gets here.

Plus...imagine the folding!

Wanna trade? :biggrin:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
You're not having a lot of luck with that are you? Wasn't it you who got back pics from an RMA showing major damage that you hadn't caused?

Good luck with the sale, but from the looks of it the stuff won't be around long. :)
Yes Steve, that is the same board... :doh: oh well, I'll receive 300$ from the CanadaPost insurance. :thumb:

83 PMs and counting, in 2 hours....

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Those GTX 280s are tempting.

I love my 4870 X2, but I've been wanting to try SLI to see what it can do...once my new board gets here.

Plus...imagine the folding!

Wanna trade? :biggrin:
Send me via PM a fair trade and I'll consider it.

Sniper

Deff some nice things for sure. Wish I had the extra kickin around for that copper Stinger though. be nice sittin beside my brass when she gets back to me lol. If you still have it & I come into some more money I might pick it up from you dude.

Latest posts

Twitter