What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Arinoth

Staff member
How is it? Additionally is it worth it for someone who hasn't watched a lot of The Next Gen, or if I have time I should try to watch all of Next Gen first?

Arinoth

Staff member
This looks interesting - Thanks!

EDIT - LOL - just realized how old lowfats post was... :p I usually have posts arranged newest to oldest - backwards here at work.
Pure is actually filmed in Halifax, we walked past the second season's Police station wondering why there was an Ontario Police Services building in Halifax...

Prickly007

How is it? Additionally is it worth it for someone who hasn't watched a lot of The Next Gen, or if I have time I should try to watch all of Next Gen first?
(Production quality, in particular, is) Impressive. Pace moves quickly to set up the series, which is better than dragging it out for three/four episodes. But it makes it slightly confusing. Background to the story is the destruction of Romulus (in a supernova). Was not that the plot of the last Chris Pine ST movie? I am not sure how much of Picard draws on TNG, which I haven't seen since it originally aired.

Another plot development maybe comes from the TNG movies... like I said, a little confusing. Then again, I am not exactly a Trekie.

Shadowmeph

Star Trek Picard, download in progress. Hopefully it's better than Avenue 5 :cautious:
I never liked his character but I am going to watch the show and hope that it is more trek then \Star.Trek.Discovery I think tha t\Star.Trek.Discovery should be called Discovery and remove the Star trek from it I would still watch it I dont like how they are using the Star trek name when it isnt trek to me Iguess my age is showing becasue i used to watch the original treks in the late 1960s-70

Shadowmeph

I am really hoping it isnt going to be that predictable I knew who the female was the instant they showed up and she fought the seen his face I will still watch the show but I have a feeling I am going to be let down a little

Mr. Friendly

I thoroughly enjoyed the season opener. Stewart seemed to struggle to get up to speed though...was slow and stumbled in the beginning, but he did catch his wind and the episode finished off strong. also, that clip showing what's to come was awesome.

also...BORG!!!

Entz

Yeah I didn't expect that ... Makes sense I guess if you have one sitting around :geek:

Prickly007

I thought more people (here) would be watching Picard, not just myself, MrF and Shadowmeph. E02 also was quite good... series is really starting to make Star Trek Discovery look even worse.

Latest posts

Twitter