What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Arinoth

Staff member
LG has a 48" LG CX coming out this spring. But I expect it to still be pretty expensive.
Yeah, I'm in no rush but if the right tv (good low light/HDR) and the right price comes along I'd snag such a tv.

FreeKnight

I'm currently watching The Game of Thrones Season 2. I don't know why I'm very late to watch it.
I gave up after the first season for a couple years, then caught up to I think season 4 and then gave up for good. It kind of feels like if you missed the hype train, it just wasn't worth going farther in (IMO). Plus the signs were already showing of the impending falling apart of the plot ;)

Arinoth

Staff member
Hoping my mother will finally get around to start watching the Witcher this weekend, it's not the type of show my Father likes to watch but he's going down to Florida to golf for a week before she does.

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
Currently watching California Typewriter.....

It's amazing what kind of seemingly banal topics can catch my eye when I'm channel surfing on a friday night.... :)

edit: Damnit!!!

I'm guessing that's probably why it's showing now..... :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter