What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
I enjoyed it for what it was, however it did feel like tie-ins to previous STs was forced/arbitrary.

IMO, the final episode dragged the season back into traditional ST ecosystem themes.

Lysrin

Finished Picard... no spoilers but pfft... steaming pile of... by the end. Disappointing. I thought it had potential. Too much humanistic navel gazing imo. ST always did that to a degree. Maybe people wanted more? Not me. And some of the stuff you guys have already mentioned, agree, just not well done at all.

On to the next show, whatever that is...

Lysrin

As a family viewing option we've been watching "The Letter For The King" on Netflix. Pretty good. Great looking show (scenery, wardrobe, weapons, etc.), and the story isn't too bad, but I believe it is based on a book so that usually helps.

EDIT: Finished season 1. Actually turned out a bit disappointing. Not terrible, bit kind of built up then fizzled out.

Also, season 4 of "The Last Kingdom" is coming 26 April, so I am very pleased about that! Might watch the other seasons again to get ready.

Last edited:

mrgrtt123

Done watching season 4 of Money Heist.
Why do they need to kill Nairobi?
:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: