What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Soultribunal

Staff member
I've got the last two episodes to go and I've been hesitating since they're apparently such a hot mess :unsure:

They are, and they aren't. I've been a trekie (and Star Wars guy) since day one.
It's, heart wrenching and perfect IMO.
Though, yeah it has some ME3 feel to it's story line LOL.

-ST

Entz

They should of thrown a tricia helfer in red dress cameo in because reasons (Were basically talking about human androids and blowing up planets :p )

Last nights legends was good, Dominic Purcell needs more screentime he (Mick) is just perfect

lowfat

Staff member
Last nights legends was good, Dominic Purcell needs more screentime he (Mick) is just perfect

Still have to watch the entire season. Legends is the only show of the Arrow universe, but I guess I'll need to figure out what episodes to watch for the whole crossover thing.

Shadowmeph

Omg so good. I wish they had played duel of the fates though :love: because this 30 minute show is better than the first 2.5 episodes combined lol
I just started that whole season from the first It is kind of fumy because Ahsoka ( probably spelled her name wrong) is small but in the newest eps she has grown up

Bond007

Started watching “the Ranch” on Netflix. Hate the theme song, not kid friendly, but funny. We will see what I think after a season.

Shadowmeph

Still have to watch the entire season. Legends is the only show of the Arrow universe, but I guess I'll need to figure out what episodes to watch for the whole crossover thing.
I watched arrow not to sure why after the first few eps way back I started to wonder how a person with a Bow can out maneuver and out shoot people with guns and Automatic weapons all of the time hehe but for some reason I kept watching.

As for picard the ending which I wont reveal because some peeps haven't watched it yet was for me disappointing especially star fleet part and my least favorite character showing up to me made no sense why they would do that when the character first showed up I cringed but the character was-mt to bad so I thought good then the end the character shows up again and I was thinking really . I do like it that they have Seven on there she isd always good for my eyes and I always liked her character but the very ending made me laugh ( not in a good way because again that made no sense because that culture doesn't do that as far as I remember) and again disappointed me allot. and what makes it sad is that I actually Like Discovery better them Picard and I dont really like discovery that much but it is the only Star Trek out there now

Rewatching Bojack at the moment...

I plan to finish Schitts Creek afterwards.

We're all going to grow roots in our living rooms before the end of this outbreak... xD

Latest posts