What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

djbrad

Not really a true christmas movie, but the story is in the time of christmas. I added it to my watchlist because of this avgn review a few weeks ago ( I know, I'm late) :

At least, it's more true than Die Hard being a christmas movie.

FreeKnight

I'd consider it a Christmas movie, at least if you're going to class Die Hard as a Christmas movie Batman returns is more of one IMO.

I remember really liking it back in the day. Sure it's not 'A wonderful life' or 'The Santa Clause' level of 'Christmas-ness', but it's pretty clearly got a Christmas theme running through it.

lowfat

Staff member
Watched Man In The High Castle. Previously had watched the first 2 seasons of it when it aired. However due to issues w/ Prime Video and subs I stopped watching. I couldn't remember a thing so I rewatched it all.

Shadowmeph

no Star trek so I am watching Voyager from season one waiting and hoping for the new Dexter series final season to come