What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Shadowmeph

I watched V a while ago I am not sure if I liked it or not because I barely remember it lol
Hmm note sure why I put in V I just noticed this many hours later lol I meant to say Altered Carbon not V

Last edited:

djbrad

Wonder why that is. Honestly, I doubt you'd be truthful in saying because most closet racists tend to share a similar sentiment since it came as a huge shock (having a change in lead). What's the term people like using again? Forced diversity? Comical... I understand the guy has been in a lot of stuff lately but C'mon.

Literally the only thing that was comically bad about the series was Reileen's revenge plot - along with how bad the writing was for her character. For entertainment value the show is good (and I say this as a self proclaimed pretentious film nerd).

It was mostly the story. The change of lead is nice, but we felt the story was not as entertaining as the first season, too similar maybe? We may have expected too much.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I've been hearing a few recommendations for Yellowstone on Amazon Prime lately, so mentioned it to the wife yesterday. She's 5 episodes in and encouraged me to catch up tonight. I made it through 3, enjoying it so far.

Shadowmeph

oooh....this looks good!

I am not sure if good is a good word my Fav is Godzilla he always comes in to correct thing Kong looks way to big I will watch it but I and not getting my hopes up I think it will be too American the normal Godzilla has never been the Bad guy but this makes it look like he is

Mr. Friendly

I am not sure if good is a good word my Fav is Godzilla he always comes in to correct thing Kong looks way to big I will watch it but I and not getting my hopes up I think it will be too American the normal Godzilla has never been the Bad guy but this makes it look like he is
hence why I said it looks good. it appears that go'zira may get a proper beat down. which is what caught my eye ;)

and KK doesn't appear too big. remember he was several stories tall in the original film and his hands were as big as the biplanes.

djbrad

We started "Alice in Borderland" on netflix tonight. My wife does like survival horror and I must say it was quite good. I did not read the manga however, can't compare to it. I was affraid it would be like "Gantz" from a few years back.

Latest posts

Twitter