What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Lysrin

Been watching Yellowstone and so far I am very much enjoying it.
I've always been a Cowboy at heart.

-ST
I watched several episodes of the first season, and it is beautifully shot and well acted. I do like Kevin Costner and he is great in his role imp. Heck I was the only person in the world I think that liked Waterworld! lol But the trouble I had with Yellowstone is there just isn't any "good guys". I couldn't figure out who I should be routing for! Nothing wrong with that, just wasn't what I was expecting or looking for. I characterize it as a mafia show where they happen to ride horses and have cowboy hats! 😁

I might revisit it at some point once I have realigned my expectations. Fairly tragic lot though... they are all messed up in one way or another it seems in what I watched. Maybe there is some redemption later on?

I guess Heartland is more my speed for now ;) and I can watch that with my daughter. Yellowstone... not so much lol

djbrad

Watched the 10 episodes of macgyver (2016) season 5 that I missed. Very painful to watch since George Eads left in season 3.

The actors are good, but I find the stories boring. In the first episode, they took out the spindle from a laptop hard drive in 10 seconds, no tools, hide it in their jacket pocket and have no worries to get data from it :ROFLMAO:

Shadowmeph

watching Lovecraft country I am having to in a way block out all the unnecessary things in this series so much of it that isnt needed but that is the way tv shows are dont now also the music in it so not needed its supposed to be decades ago not more recent music

Lysrin

Watching Merlin as our family TV time show. Pretty good. First season was a bit rough. Into third now and it has its lame bits still over all decent.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Rewatched Bladerunner 2049 last night. Whether or not you like the story, the cinematography alone makes it worth watching. (It won the Oscar for Cinematography in 2018). The use of color and light is fantastic.