What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

FreeKnight

Spaceballs is a classic. I liked a lot of Mel Brooks' movies, even ones that were well before my time; Young Frankenstein, History of the World Part I and Robin Hood: Men in Tights were all a lot of fun.

djbrad

"Life stinks" : less known, and not that big of Mel Brooks movie, but boy did I love this one too as a kid.

FreeKnight

"Life stinks" : less known, and not that big of Mel Brooks movie, but boy did I love this one too as a kid.
I know I've watched it, but I was probably 6 or 7 at the time and only vaguely remember a few snippets, I've always meant to rewatch it but haven't yet

Shadowmeph

I like resident alien I didnt think I would like it so I put it off for a long time but it surprised me a little I get a good laugh out of it

Arinoth

Staff member
Just started Resident Alien. Seems interesting,

-ST
The wife and I really enjoyed the first season of that show. Alan Tudky is honestly the perfect actor for that role. Just wait for the episode where his IRL best friend has a cameo in it, I assume they are IRL best friends based on all the cameos said friend has in Alan's work.

It's Nathan Fillion as an octopus

Lysrin

Did I mention this? Caught up on Falcon and the Winter Soldier. I think I like it better than WandaVision, although I did like the last couple episodes of that, but I wish it was a lot more Superhero and a lot less social platform. But, it is entertaining. We'll see what today's episode brings.

Latest posts

Twitter