What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Entz

I'm thinking that the loss of Elizabeth causes Reddington to pursue restoring his health and living as long as possible to protect Agnes and then of course, all sorts of shenanigan's as he pursues vengeance and retribution upon the world's criminal organizations for the killing of Elizabeth.

I'm just really sad she never did learn who Reddington was to her...which of course helps set the stage for season 9.

any reasons why Boone and Bokenkamp wanted out?

also, I was really Really REALLY annoyed by how Ressler was suddenly healed and well enough to run after having just come out of a short coma induced by a gunshot wound that caused him to lose a lot of blood. he would have been in NO condition to even stagger out of his room door. <_<

I just realized there was a ton of spoilers in my messages to Entz...so have marked them as such now. but I apologize who anyone who's read these and annoyed now. sorry... :(
Not sure how much to believe into rumors but from what I gather:
- Boone wanted Spader money as the co-lead but he is well Spader and has production credits so they said no and she say okay bye.
- Bokenkamp not sure. Some people are saying NBC has been overriding his decisions, including how this season was going to end and he walked.

It has been super heavily for a while and implied and all but confirmed at the end of that episode that Red is Katarina and NBC likely got cold feet as it would piss off certain segments of the population (vs pissing off fans who will prob still come back)

Mr. Friendly

Not sure how much to believe into rumors but from what I gather:
- Boone wanted Spader money as the co-lead but he is well Spader and has production credits so they said no and she say okay bye.
- Bokenkamp not sure. Some people are saying NBC has been overriding his decisions, including how this season was going to end and he walked.

It has been super heavily for a while and implied and all but confirmed at the end of that episode that Red is Katarina and NBC likely got cold feet as it would piss off certain segments of the population (vs pissing off fans who will prob still come back)
cripes, the sex change angle never ever occurred to me. that is a far out twist if true...

Entz

cripes, the sex change angle never ever occurred to me. that is a far out twist if true...
Its partly why fans are so pissed there was no answer either way and the writers left it ambiguous. Its either Katarina (given the flashbacks and the way he held/kissed her at the end cemented in the minds of most people) or someone extremely close. Even the answers about the picture are ambiguous. He didn't say I took the picture, just that he was there. This kind of stuff has been going on for ages. It is one of the oldest fan theories.

I am mostly in camp redrina myself but it has issues (including the below) even if you get over the whole "would such a sex change even be possible at the time even with a doctor that makes a living changing peoples appearances".

Fans will get over the no answer thing at least long enough to see where it goes next season but the viewership was already super low so NBC may have been scared. All but confirm it but don't say it out loud so people don't revolt lol. Trans is still a bad word in large part of the population

Worst part is that the letter had to be read after he was dead as she would never go through with it (as they said in the show). Could you imagine the mindfuckery of finding out you just killed the mother you spent years trying to find. If she wasn't broken before they would have to lock her up. The guilt and despair would be insane.

Last edited:

Mr. Friendly

Its partly why fans are so pissed there was no answer either way and the writers left it ambiguous. Its either Katarina (given the flashbacks and the way he held/kissed her at the end cemented in the minds of most people) or someone extremely close. Even the answers about the picture are ambiguous. He didn't say I took the picture, just that he was there. This kind of stuff has been going on for ages. It is one of the oldest fan theories.

I am mostly in camp redrina myself but it has issues (including the below) even if you get over the whole "would such a sex change even be possible at the time even with a doctor that makes a living changing peoples appearances".

Fans will get over the no answer thing at least long enough to see where it goes next season but the viewership was already super low so NBC may have been scared. All but confirm it but don't say it out loud so people don't revolt lol. Trans is still a bad word in large part of the population

Worst part is that the letter had to be read after he was dead as she would never go through with it (as they said in the show). Could you imagine the mindfuckery of finding out you just killed the mother you spent years trying to find. If she wasn't broken before they would have to lock her up. The guilt and despair would be insane.
this is non-spoiler. where did you go to see all these fan theories and jazz?

Entz

Pop in from time to time to see what the hive mind thinks of episodes, plus reviews on a few sites (tvline etc).

PSA: If you don't want spoilers of the end of S8 don't go there lol.

Mr. Friendly

Pop in from time to time to see what the hive mind thinks of episodes, plus reviews on a few sites (tvline etc).

PSA: If you don't want spoilers of the end of S8 don't go there lol.
danke!

what's the explanation behind all the info revealed to Elizabeth when she went into that trance-like state after walking into the Blacklist?

Entz

danke!

what's the explanation behind all the info revealed to Elizabeth when she went into that trance-like state after walking into the Blacklist?
isn’t really one lol. It was the writers creative way of explaining it without red talking and making it come from the people involved.

Liz was imagining it happening in her head As red explained it was my take.

She has seen people like that before, dead ones like Mr Kaplan this year, so she is prob a bit cray cray anyways but creative license it is

Mr. Friendly

isn’t really one lol. It was the writers creative way of explaining it without red talking and making it come from the people involved.

Liz was imagining it happening in her head As red explained it was my take.

She has seen people like that before, dead ones like Mr Kaplan this year, so she is prob a bit cray cray anyways but creative license it is
I took it as keywords being said that triggered a programmed response. she had been brain wiped as a child, so I could see this.

Shadowmeph

Finished SOA an am now watching season 5 of Lucifer the one thing in SOA and I don't see thing the same as most of people about the Homeless lady that pops in through out the series when the tellers are about to go through something is most people say she is suppose to be Christ I do not agree with that at all

Latest posts

Twitter