What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Mr. Friendly

The last movie I watched was Zack Snyder's Justice League. I didn't see it in the theater because of the pandemic. Even though the movie is 4 hours long, unlike the regular version, it is very entertaining to watch. I recommend it to everyone.
I don't mind a long movie to watch at home. I appreciate how that allows for the story and characters to be fleshed out for a better ending.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowmeph

finished season 5 lucifer I am not sure I liked Lucifer when it first started out but since it moved to to Netflix for me the story has became is to wishy washy

FreeKnight

We're at what, 5 years of 'There'll be a Galaxy Quest series' talk? At what point does it formally enter development hell?

Mr. Friendly

just finished the 1st season of Seal Team and started the 2nd...gotta say, while there are the dumb Hollywood and stereotypes, excellent chemistry and rhythm...sucks you right in!

FreeKnight

Been watching A.P. Bio with Glenn Howerton (Dennis from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia). It's decent and has a few chuckles but nothing amazing. Very typical network sitcom stuff for a lot of it, nowhere near as zanny or out there as IASIP

Latest posts

Twitter